Old April 12th 04, 09:41 PM
Melinda Meahan - remove TRASH to reply

unbeknownst to them, it had been carried on the bumper of the truck.) I
guess they had me declared dead, because, as I discovered after about 4
years, H had three years later remarried, after giving away all of my
sewing goodies. WHAT a nightmare!!! He was basically living in an empty
house.

I guess it was a nightmare, because I think the legal period of time to
declare statutory death of a missing person is 7 years.

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa