Old July 16th 11, 12:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Betty Evans

Default News Print

Or go to your local newspaper office. They sell, or give away, end rolls.
Cut them the same as you would the flip charts.

Betty in WI
"bvolman" wrote in message
You can also go to Office Depot or a similar place. They sell flip chart
pads, which is what I buy. I cut each sheet into 8 letter sized pages. I
find this much easier than ordering online. It is probably cheaper too
since you don't have to pay for mailing.

"GrammyKathy" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can order newsprint for paper piecing. I
ordered some once and now I can't find the place on line.