Old August 24th 03, 07:47 AM
Country Sharon

Default Joann's FIFTY PERCENT OFF coupon

Hi,
When you hit the part of sending to a friend,(myself) it sends one and asks
for name and address to put you on their flyer list. The one they send you
has a different bar code # on it. I don't know if that makes a difference to
anyone, just thought I'd let you know.
Have fun using the coupon.
I have three Joann's in my area that I use. Even with money being tight I
can come up with enough for one or two yards which helps with my stash and"
fabric fix". Sometimes just looking at the fabric and thinking about what to
make helps. But actually having fabric does better.
Take care
Country Sharon

"Ronnie Wexler" wrote in message
om...
Apparently TWSLTH has two coupons going, one for 40% and one for 50%.
Here's a link to the 50% coupon:

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0120B/cou...l?r=0309343937

Ronnie