Old June 14th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit

Default No curl fabric

Brenda Joy wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 01:17:55 -0700, Pogonip
wrote:

Brenda Joy wrote:

My problem is finding a stitch pattern that won't curl. I'd be
grateful for any suggestions or book recommendations. Is rib fabric
the only option?

Tuck won't curl, either, and has the advantage of being on one bed.
Another way to do it is to knit it "in the round" so that it's a smooth
knit on the outside, and since there are no edges, it won't "curl."

Thanks, I'll give these a try.

Brenda

Good luck. I see our new Dr. Who doesn't have a scarf. Or maybe he
left it somewhere....in the past or the future.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.alternate-universe