Old May 20th 04, 11:37 PM
steve graber

in USA, down in southern california i got a rider to my home policy
for around $75 a year that covered near $1/2 million in liability for
my booth at art shows. (state farm insurance). generally nothing
happens - so it's cheap insurance. but if your booth should blow away
in the wind and take out that really nice glasswork over there it'll
pay for itself in a hurry!

no one required it at any of the shows i did but when i told my
insurance guy what i was doing (mainly concerned with a kiln fire) he
suggested the rider.

the price is similar to renter's insurance. not too much but not bad
to have either.

see ya

steve

Zander wrote in message ...
Hi all,

What's the deal with home insurance if you want to sell a few pots at the
odd fall fair etc? I've heard that you need some sort of commercial
something or another added to your policy. I live in canada and I've
talked to some people here about it but havn't got a definative answer...

Any info would be appreciated!

Zander