Old November 11th 04, 05:37 AM
robert stephens

Kathy wrote:
I suggest you go with playscale for kids that young. It's going to be
awhile in your household before you can stop worrying about swallowing
teeny tiny miniatures if you do the 1/12 scale.
I dislike Barbie too, but I really like Ginny dolls by Vogue & they
use 1/6 scale. You can find Ginny Sasson dolls on Ebay for about
$10.00.
Kathy

Thanks. I ended up going with the 1/12 scale. We're going to have to
worry about the swallow everything problem regardless, unfortunately.

I also ended up going with 1/2" birch plywood (so it is going to be
heavy). I wanted to use 3/8", but all that I could find was either in
too small of sheets or was not finished.

On the plus side, the shell and inner walls are done (well, doors and
windows need to be cut). It's on hold for the moment, as we are taking a
trip, but I expect December to be a busy month.

-Robert