Old November 19th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Dazor lights/magnifiers

"Sandy" wrote, in part
I usually do use the open-toed free-motion foot, unlike Polly. g I
find I have better visibility with that one, so I prefer it. The only
time the circular one is better is if I'm trying to do echo quilting;
the open-toed foot isn't exactly round, so the distance between quilting
lines can vary a bit. Sometimes that's not important.

I just may be the only quilter here who can stitch over my own foot - but I
can do it with the one that's horseshoe shaped. =) Polly