Old July 26th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

Default OT - Prawn recipes?

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:28:16 +0100, Sally Swindells
wrote:

Are they used to curry? Children can be very conservative in their
tastes. Just sauted and eaten as finger food would be fun, or put in a
creamy sauce and poured over pasta.

You can tell I have had a past full of fussy children, including one
visitor who would only eat baked beans if they were Heinz and nephew's
children who ate only fish fingers or sausages. Mine were pretty good
except for DS and vegetables, and DD when she went vegetarian and I had
to ready hundreds of labels. She has recently returned to vegetarianism
after a 15 year break, but at least she cooks for herself now!

I make korma on a regular basis - a bit more creamy for them than
for the adults - and they have the Japanese version of curry quite
often for lunch. It is quite mild too - it seems to be a bit of cumin
and a bit of paprika basically, in a slightly tomato flavoured sauce.

-- Jo in Scotland