Old March 4th 17, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley

Default cross stitch lovers: to grid or not to grid?

On 04/03/2017 15:42, Violet Stitches wrote:

Hey Rich. I too have progressive lenses, but for some reason they aren't quite good enough for stitching. I've had eye docs tweak my lenses several times but it's still not quite right. I might try Mag Eyes...stitchers on Flosstube seem to really like them.

http://www.mageyes.com/mageyesplus.htm

I have had Mag eyes now for many years and still use them. My sight is
not as good due to developing cataracts, which are not ready for removal.
Still at 81 one can expect eyes to lose some of their sharpness.
I have recommended Mag eyes to many friends and they love them.

Been on this ng since 1996 and still read it everyday.
When I get time off from looking after my invalid DH I still do a bit of
bead work and card making.
Hugs
Shirley

--