Old February 28th 17, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Mega quilter problems

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 9:41:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hello Dora,
Take your machine in to an authorized dealer and get it serviced. My machine is touchy and have to use the same thread on top as in the bobbin.. There is also a place on most bobbins that you can adjust the tension too.
Sandy$

I Have a mega quuilter and I am having the same problems. What thread to you recommend. Also it was mentioned in an earlier about shredding the thread. What causes that. I want to have fun and feel I am reinventing the machine everytime I load something. I try a scrap quilt adjust Think OK good then load a small quilt and all the same troubles again even just putting in a new bobbin. HELP