Old February 24th 17, 11:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Hi from Magic Mike!!!

Hi All, Just checking in to see if any of the friends or recipients of Magic Mike's Scraps to Wraps Project are still around on this group. I don't get to check in often but I do often think about all the great people who were on this group.

I am still alive and kicking since my brain and back surgeries back in the late 1990s. My wife and I have been doing a lot of traveling since around 2009. We love to do road trips and at least once a year we pack up our van and hit the road.

I still have my Magic Mike's Internet Quilt and love it. Every time I see it I am reminded of all the great quilters and also all the great projects everyone here did with the scraps we saved from the landfills. It seems like so long ago.

I truly hope everyone is doing well in life and everyone is safe and healthy.

One of my email addresses is so feel free to drop me an email and say "HI" if you have time. It would be nice to hear from old friends.

BTW, I am not starting up the scraps project again!! It seems I still get asked that question every now and then. I still even get phone calls asking about scraps. I don't think there are many places left in the U.S. where you can even get scraps anymore. (:-) Although I truly do miss it. It was great to hear about the various projects people used the scraps for and to sometimes see the photos of completed projects.

I just wanted to say Hi to all my old friends around the world, and let everyone know I still think of them and that I am still around and kicking.
Take care and stay safe and healthy.

Magic Mike
Pennsylvania, USA