Old January 30th 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Butterflywings

Default decreasing basket weave

Picked up a free pattern at Michaels that is titled:

Crochet Corner to Corner Throw.
The decrease directions are as follows:
With CC, slip stitch across first 3 dc *(slip st, ch 3, 3 dc) all in the
next ch-3 space of previous row; repeat from * to last ch-3 space; slip st
in last space; turn, do NOT make a block in last space-95 blocks.

If you need anymore help, I can scan and send the pattern directions on to
you. (Email me at: Butterfly-Wings at cox dot net)

I know it's been a bit since you requested the info, and I did remember
having the pattern, it just took a while to put my hands back on it.
HTH
Butterfly (infrequent poster)

wrote in message
Im crocheting a basket weave blanket and I don't remember how to
decrease the stitch can any one help me. I'd appreaciate it.

Thank You