Old October 23rd 04, 09:55 PM
~Candace~

My take on it, if I've understood all the instructions I've read. I have
the liquid clay, but haven't tried it yet.

Trim image to size.
Put liquid clay on glass, enough to cover the image.
Place image face down on liquid clay.
Bake entire thing according to instructions.
Remove from oven and immediately peel paper off of clay, gently lift clay
from glass.
You now have a transferred image ready to use in whatever project you need!

I don't know yet what inks will work, so someone else gets to chime in on
that one.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Carla" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi all,

I was reading about transferring images to clay on the Glass Attic
website. While there's a *ton* of useful info there, I was wondering if
anyone could provide something more basic; along the lines of

"Step 1 - do this.
Step 2 - do that.
Step 3 - etc."

I have a color inkjet printer. Can I use images printed out from that?

Thanks,
Carla