Old June 17th 17, 01:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rich[_3_]

Default Where is everyone?????

I still check in every week, but lately there have been no new posts.

I am still stitching the Ivory-Billed woodpecker, but my daughter and
grands are visiting next week and staying for a month, so the
stitching will be put away. Have to give up my dedicated stitching
spot on the couch.

Rich

On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 16:03:29 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

I guess you must all be out enjoying the nice weather!

I've been home playing nurse to DH, who had one knee replacement surgery
on May 15, and the 2nd on Monday. He's been keeping me pretty busy! LOL

Anyone have any county/state fairs coming up that you're entering? I
can't think of anything I've finished in the last year to enter! I must
have *something*.......