Old November 21st 17, 09:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default A finish!

Awesome Joan! I can't wait to see the pics of your finished piece. I love looking at people's finishes, and it gives me all sorts of ideas about how to improve my own stitching/fabric selection/thread selections.

Love both of the charts you'll soon be starting. I remember when you got the fireworks chart and think that one is especially beautiful. I have one canvaswork piece going at this time and I think it's going to be my last...canvaswork is just too hard on my hands. It's a beautiful medium though.

I just finished this small snail for my son as an Xmas present:
http://www.123stitch.com/item/Mill-H...-Kit/MH18-1714

This is the piece I started a couple days ago. I'm using a 32ct raw linen with a strong gold sparkle in it, and boy is it hard to stitch on. That sparkle has a way of confusing the eye. It's really pretty though.
http://www.123stitch.com/item/Nora-C...Couriers/NC118

I'm also debating starting a flosstube channel, but I remain undecided. While my stitching skills are ok, my tech skills are seriously lacking, and I think the learning curve might be very high. Is anyone here a flosstuber?