Old July 16th 19, 08:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default Embroidery digitizer wanted

On Friday, November 7, 1997 at 1:00:00 PM UTC+5, wrote:
Design Express, located in the Phoenix Metro Area, is a custom embroidery
business with 17 years in the industry. We are looking for a full time
digitizer experienced in condensed format. We use Melco EDS equipment.

Position Titleigitizer
Pay: DOE (30k-45k) plus benefits (medical, dental, and visual).

Resumes may be faxed to 602-892-6859. If you have questions or want
additional information contact Jim Tehero at .

Hi I Am Embroidery Digitizer Freelancer Wilcom Embroidery Digitizers I can supply 3 ~4 designs per day of Cartoon and Sports logos (artwork provided by us) in 4 sizes - 2.5x4in, 4x4in, 5x7in and 6x10in hoop Every design has to be supplied in following formats - DST, PES,CND, EXP, JEF, HUS, XXX, EMB v9, JPG, PDF (production sheet) - We will provide a sample file. * Left chest logos *Designs with small wording * Hat, cap and visor logos * Golf logos * Jacket back designs * Designs with intricate details * Appliqué designs * 3d puff designe whatsapp number +923102194138