Old January 5th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default new webshots uploads

Thank you Di, I do have a framing border ready to attach and one day,
it could be a finished project. jennellh

On Jan 5, 6:33*am, "Di" wrote:
Hi Jenellh,

I have to say what really beautiful quilts you have in your albums.
I especially like the Watercolor UFO.

Di
In very very hot
Vic. Australia

"jennellh" wrote in message

I have uploaded some photos to my Winston, Machine Embroidery,
UFO's&Wip's albums. *I had found some machine embroideries on the
internet which depicted an Ob/gyn - since one of my nephews is in that
profession, it was appropriate to use the embroideries to make a
couple of Xmas tree ornaments.
I was sent a couple of half-yard pieces of green Xmas fabric which
became the inspiration for the three table runners that I quickly made
for gifts this year - I still have some of the fabric leftover too.
http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl
jennellh- Hide quoted text -