Old January 5th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default new webshots uploads

I have uploaded some photos to my Winston, Machine Embroidery,
UFO's&Wip's albums. I had found some machine embroideries on the
internet which depicted an Ob/gyn - since one of my nephews is in that
profession, it was appropriate to use the embroideries to make a
couple of Xmas tree ornaments.
I was sent a couple of half-yard pieces of green Xmas fabric which
became the inspiration for the three table runners that I quickly made
for gifts this year - I still have some of the fabric leftover too.
http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl
jennellh