Old November 18th 05, 01:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace

Default looking to make new friends

woody jackson wrote:
hey there gator...what type of business and where are you
located?.....what type of machinery do you use?..ive cut more than a few
opals over the years and just got a catalog for rough opals at gr8
prices...i'll get you the addy so you can request one....got any shells
starfish sand dollars sharks teeth you might want to let go of?

I am in the swamp tour business south west of New Orleans.
Lost all my lapidary stuff in a divorce 25 yrs ago.
All I have left is some fire agate rough and some opal.
I have very little to offer but I will try to get you something that is
native to the area.
I won't tell you what it is but i will let you guess after you see
them.
If you've been to many southern craft shows you may recognize them.
Later Gator