Old July 26th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Default Thursday July 20th 09.31 after a night in the Shelter Mirjam

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote
..... For somebody claiming that every woman wearing a headscarf is a
potential muslim terrorist you sure are quick to adopt muslim
terrorist terminology.

Ummm, Mirjam -- I think you have Fred mixed up with Jim. I could be
mistaken but I don't ever remember Fred making reference to Muslim
women, headscarfs, etc. Jim is the one who finds this a subject of
concern. Stay safe & CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary