Old July 25th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

Default Thursday July 20th 09.31 after a night in the Shelter Mirjam

"Tegan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
It is only by reading and asking that [ and studying] that i learned
much about Christians , Muslims and Druze.

I'm staying FAR away from any discussions regarding the current
situations, other than to wish Mirjam and all hers as much safety as
possible. However, I'm curious about this one word you used: Druze?
Who? Where religion is concerned, I'll admit to almost complete
ignorance, but I thought I knew most of the players... I've never heard
this one before, or if I have, it's been by another name.

Stay safe, Mirjam!
Tegan

Last week John remarked (sarcastically, as I thought) that the Lebanese
would be brought over here in droves and given council houses.

Yesterday 600 arrived and are at Colchester Garrison, awaiting
accommodation!

How the devil do we know that half of them aren`t Hisbollah? What do you
think of that, Jim!

Pat P