Old October 26th 08, 05:49 PM
Virago_Creations Virago_Creations is offline
Junior Member

Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The LazyBum View Post
Where might be a good place for findings?
You might want to check out Etsy.com - I'm part of the Etsy Supply Street Team - we sell supply items for all types of crafts. Many of the members sell HANDMADE, as well as commercially made, findings.

Do a search (in the SUPPLY category) using 'ESST' to bring up the supply sellers.

Below are some of my items - I've got over 100 different Cameos, as well as some unique pendant and locket findings for them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PENDANTGunMetalLocketBack.JPG
Views:	511