Old May 21st 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Default OT-Reading Materials

On 5/20/2010 1:37 PM, Lucille wrote:
I just got my new Kindle and now I have to add a book. Since this is a
virgin, I want that book to be a really good read. Not the great
American novel, just something entertaining. I love mysteries and
contemporary novels. Pretty much anything but Harlequin Romance.

Any suggestions?

Your #1 choice, Forgotten Garden, is a winner. Enjoy!

I think a good #2 would be "Major Pettigrew's Last Stand." A charming
story, full of good, old-fashioned virtues. You could really relish the
irony of immersing yourself in this "escape" while reading it on your
all-to-modern contraption, LOL!

Sue

--
Susan Hartman