Old April 7th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Hey Tasha, welcome

I am getting ready to turn off the machine but want to say
hi and welcome to you Tasha. How lucky you are to have a
great neighbor like Debbi must be. It sounds like you
guys get to shows and guild and such together. That is
cool.
Make yourself at home here around our frame.
Taria

Debbi wrote:
Just set my next door neighbor up on the newsgroup. She finally has
internet connection on her computer and no longer has to wait for hubby
to vacate his office. She should be joining us shortly. When she
arrives, lets all say "Hi" to Tasha

Debbi in SO CA