Old February 7th 04, 08:26 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/7/04 1:48 PM, in article ,
"FKBABB" wrote:

http://www.travellers-tales.com/
These thrill me on so many levels - the color, the complexity, the sheer joy
to the eye.
Cheryl
BRBR

I love the designs, too, and am annoyed that they only come in kits. I
ordered
one a couple of years ago (for a Miao needlecase) and was very disappointed in
the quality -- stingy piece of fabric (although it was Zweigart), not enough
thread in most of the colors, and a gold-plated needle the eye of which broke
the second time I threaded it, something that had never happened to me before.
I also found her ethnographic information way too simplified.

Which of the collections particularly appeal to you? There are other sources,
some free internet sites, for many of these types of designs.

Annie

The one that really caught my eye is the Bedouin piece. I couldn't tell you
exactly why, but I really do like it a lot.

I think it is the color and balance that attracts me so much.

Cheryl