Old December 30th 05, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default crochet christmas tree pattern

"MD" wrote in message
ups.com...
The one I am looking for is done in worsted weight yarn and has
scallops all around plus up the tree. I'd love to see the one you have
if it wouldn't be too much trouble to email it. Thanks, Marrianna

Here is a link for a tree that I crocheted last year.
http://www.crochetnmore.com/christmastreeairfresh.htm
It fits over a cone shaped airfreshner but should work on a
cone too. I did mine in green but could be done in white very
easily. This has the scallops all around the tree that you talked about.
HTH