Old June 5th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default Dress Help

wrote:
With the help of my teacher, I'm trying to make a strapless dress, and
I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me advice about how to
include a built in bra/corset. It's already going to have the corset
back, but I need help with putting a little extra support in the front.

The best way is to start with a pattern that includes the foundation
layer... However, if you need to add thisto an already existing
pattern, try acquiring a second pattern with this feature and adapting
it, or drafting one for yourself. Unfortunately I can't find any
details of how to do this on the net to guide you. Your teacher should
be able to help.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!