Old January 30th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Default Test drive??

I printed it, Kim. Does that count as good intentions? Right now, up on
the design wall there are 27 scoops of ice cream that need to be appliquéd.
Your block is just beautiful and I would like to try it. Polly

"SewVeryCreative" wrote in message
If you can wait for a report until this weekend, I'm more than happy to
give
your beautiful pattern a test drive!

If you'd like a beginner's POV, my DD (13 years old) will try it, too,
this
weekend, and give you feedback on a novice's perspective.

--
Connie
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

"KI Graham" wrote in message
Just uploaded my first new pattern in a long time: I struggled to get the
instructions right, and I'm sure hoping they're clear! Anyone want to
test
drive it for me?http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/partners/nightday.htm

--
Kim Graham