Old April 12th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
René

Default way OT - but I did learn it here

I love mine, too! I'd given up using any makeup, but when this came out, I
had to try it. And wow! It's great! Easy, super-quick, good to your skin,
and people don't even know you're wearing makeup.

The only thing I need to do, is keep a lot of moisturizer on my skin. I
have such dry, "alligator skin." LOL I need to use a face mask once a
week, and slather on moisturizer twice a day. Then the powder doesn't make
me look like my skin is peeling off.

René

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" Karen @ PlayPianoNow.info wrote in message
I recently received, and today just tried for the first time, my Bare
Minerals make-up. Wow! How tasteful, and how pretty! I no longer have to
look like death warmed over, not even now. And it's amazing how it doesn't
even really look like make-up. Thank you, all of you, who talked about
this awhile back. How very, very nice it is to feel pretty today.
nayy

Karen, Queen of Squishies