Old November 28th 04, 09:24 PM
nzlstar

ok, i have it on good authority from both jess and paulette that i need a
lan cable.
so is there a specific size cable with specific ends required to do the
transfer of data between my two computers?
i did try the end of my modem cable and it seems to fit nicely in the
network card thingy but will it transfer data?
all info is greatly appreciated.
i see i set my return addy incorrectly on here too, argh. must fix that
right way.
jeanne

"nzlstar"wrote ...
i got this new puter with a network card and old one has a network card
too.
so what kind of cable do i need to join the two and get the info off old
one?
bet i dont have one in the house but if i knew what i needed would be
helpful.
i love being able to ask for the right thing in those shops.
make me sound like i got a clue what i'm doing, eh, lol.
jeanne