Old October 24th 04, 06:38 PM
nana2b

Hi Wendy,
My understanding is that you have to quilt the top and bottom border and
then reload the quilt to do the sides. I haven't done that as yet. The
last lap quilt I did I quilted the top and bottom border and finished the
quilting on my DSM. I have the Portable Professional Frame with a
dedicated table. When I set up the frame it doesn't take more that 10
minutes. Pinning on the quilt takes a bit of time. If you take down the
frame I think all you would have to do is roll up the quilt on the back rail
and put it back when you restart.

Wendy instead of feeding them inside, how about a picnic? :-)