Old April 12th 14, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Looking for alpaca yarn

On Friday, April 11, 2014 1:19:41 PM UTC-6, Joan Erickson wrote:
Hi all,

I know several of you are knitters/crocheters, so thought I'd try here.

Several years ago I purchased some yarn. I finally found a pattern to

use with it and have found I need more than what I got. I contacted the

company and they replied they discontinued this line of yarn several

years ago. They sent me a list of stores who had purchased it and I'm

checking with those. So, I realize I'm on a wild goose chase but I'm

hoping maybe someone here might be able to help.

You might try eBay and Etsy.

What I'm looking for is Baby Alpaca Grande Paint, color 8819, lot 57575.

BTW, I had a friend check Ravelry and was successful in finding 1 skein

there! I figure I'll need about 3 more. I've also posted on rctm

and rcty.

Keeping my fingers crossed....

--

Joan