Old August 8th 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

Default OT - Weather in Scotland, Ireland & Wales

I went to Scotland in late September a long while back and it was wonderful.
Comfortable days, cool nights and even damned cold in a few places in the
Highlands, but nothing Arctic. Perfectly acceptable to this Florida born and
raised temperature sensitivity. I myself want to go the other places but
haven't been... *sigh*
Debi (you'll love it!)

"Sherry Starr" wrote in message
. ..
Which months would be the best to visit Scotland, Ireland, & Wales? DH &
I are looking into a nice trip in 2007 or possibly late this year. This
is one of the ones we are interested in. We were thinking late April, but
we don't know. We can go anytime.

Sherry Starr