Old August 8th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie

Default OT - Weather in Scotland, Ireland & Wales

DH and I visited UK and Ireland last Sept/Oct. The weather was mostly
fine, a little rain in Ireland but that's one of its charms grin. It
seemed a nice time to visit because the summer tourists had left and it
was easier to get accomm. etc. The breezes were cool so needed a wool
sweater or jacket/coat but there was lots of sunshine too.
The day we spent with Jo in Scotland was cold! It took along time to
eat a large icecream cone!
If you are self driving, then avoid high season - Jun-Aug. to have a
little more room on the roads.
Cheers
Bronwyn

Sherry Starr wrote:
Which months would be the best to visit Scotland, Ireland, & Wales? DH & I
are looking into a nice trip in 2007 or possibly late this year. This is
one of the ones we are interested in. We were thinking late April, but we
don't know. We can go anytime.

Sherry Starr