Old February 13th 05, 08:15 PM
.::SuperBLUE::.

It is not for that,...
I am trying to make a few things

1. An optical system (that includes large Fresnel lens?) that projects crt
image (tv or monitor) onto a wall. I think that large format lenses are used
in 50 or 60 inches projection TV,
but how can i get them cheap? And where?
2. An OHP projector that includes Fresnel lens that projects lcd monitor
image onto a wall.
found on www.tomshardware.com (not a priority) the first one will be made
from a 15" to 19" max. lcd monitor. the second is going to be a high
resolution one or multi projector configuration or both.

3. A fast "super telephoto" lens for a digital slr camera. It will be a
manual focus lens at least 600mm f/4 made from various lenses from who knows
where, and some of the lenses will be made by myself (i hope). I have the
optalix-lt program demo for 16 days now http://www.optenso.de . There is an
example of a 600mm f/4 Nikkor Nikon lens

4. A system for burning offset plates, (maybe also a a plate enlarger, repro
camera, ...?)
5. A large format camera 8*10 inch ( I have found schemes)

6. who knows what else - I have more time than money
I had some education about optics, but if you know where to find informaton,
programs or something useful about optics,
please let me know to remind myself. Nowdays, I mostly experiment with the
basics and write down some ideas that are too expensive for me to make right
now. I am starting up a graphical firm with a low budget. The will to make
things by myself is my greatest capital. I also have friends, people and
industries nearby who can help me out. Also there is the internet,
usenet,...