Old September 10th 04, 03:15 AM
Kellie J. Berger

sent it just now

--
-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....net/my_photos

"Marilyn" wrote in message
om...
I have tried all day to get this to come up on my screen and it just
won't work. I have tried using IE and mozilla foxfire to no avail.
Could someone email me the contents of the poem at msbubbles at
cheerful dot com

Thanks.

"Kellie J. Berger" wrote in message
. com...
please read this poem and give yourself a hug!!!
http://www.listen-up.org/edu/holland.htm

it helped me many many times with the girls' hearing loss and all the
kids'
food allergies. In the beginning of all this there were many days i
really
needed it! Still are sometimes.

oh... and read your travel guides well and ask lots of ??s It is your
RIGHT and your job! Don't let any doctor or professional convince you
otherwise.