Old October 7th 05, 08:52 AM
B Vaughan

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:36:19 -0400, "MRH"
mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote:

"grandmommy" wrote in message
alkaboutcrafting.com...
Is it still possible to get the pattern. I would love to have it.

Thx
Grandmommy

http://www.mkdesigner.com/nativity.html (no picture)

Actually that's the same one I posted, except that it's not complete.
It only has the animals (sheep, ox, donkey). It says "more to come" at
the bottom. I just found the complete version this year.

This is the only one that I have found, other than the steffosborne one that
both Aud and Barbara gave you already.

You'd think there would be more around, wouldn't you? /

There is another one that I found last year, but it's sold as a kit,
and costs quite a lot.

All of them take quite a lot of different colors of yarn or thread.
Unless you have a lot of stash, you'll end up spending a lot to make
it.
--
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero dot it.