Old September 1st 04, 09:39 PM
Seaspray

I crochet and do cross stitch. I have dabbled into many types of crafting
over the years. I guess that I just love to be creative. I am the kind of
person that does not like to sit and do nothing. I bring my projects with
me everywhere I go. You just never know, right? I find it helps to pass
the time when you are waiting somewhere, or while watching DH's programs.
Sometimes, when I am at the kids activities and do not have anyone to talk
to, it helps me feel better. (I am a little shy) And actually, you can make
friends that way because people will come over and ask you what you are
doing, etc.

Diane

"red rose" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone here knit, crochet, etc when they are feeling down in the

dumps
and if so do you find it helps to lift your spirits?