Old July 1st 03, 08:08 AM
Kalera Stratton

Default OT, sorta: No chance to make beads grrrr!

OK, so, for a week I've been waiting for a chance to go torch. My camera
even finally showed up, MORE incentive to get out there and work!
Saturday, too much was going on for me to make more than two beads. OK
then.

Yesterday, I managed to make eight mediocre beads. Sigh.

Today, DH was home all day. I waited and hoped and planned for the
moment the baby fell asleep; she never did.

???

Is it even possible for a 4-week-old infant to be awake for 18 hours?
She did nod off for 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there during the day,
but never for longer than it took for me to figure out she was asleep
and try to leave the room. Mostly, she cried and nursed all day. My
boobs are SORE!

Now I feel so frustrated about not having time to make beads, I don't
know what to do! Besides hope that she goes to sleep tonight; she's been
viewing me through slitted eyes as I rock her bassinet with my foot and
type this...

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org