Old July 2nd 03, 07:20 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote:

Kalera -- Ophelia knows what you want to do. No wonder she doesn't sleep.
Tell her you DON'T want to make beads, that you don't want to do anything but
nurse her for the rest of your life. She'll nod right off. :-D --Sooz, who
has no human children and has no idea, really

I think she may have caught on that Moxley and I have taken advantage of
a couple of her naptimes to, ah, ahem... and she's afraid of
competition!

Maybe if I just calmly and maturely explain to her that we're being
careful, she'll nap for me.

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org