Old November 25th 03, 11:34 PM
Secrets of Embroidery

Default Free Project

Hello everyone

We have released an updated version of the Elegant Sewing Case
project, highlighting more of the details making it, well, even more
elegant. This very practical project includes step by step photos,
supply list, embroidery designs and a beautiful matching freebie.
Also available are a range of blank Linen items, saving you the hassle
of having to shop around, and allowing you to add your own favorite
designs. As well as all this, we have a great Business Card Holder -
instructions, photo and sewing pattern, all meticulously presented -
Free. Too good to miss. Click through and have a look.
http://www.secretsof.com/embroideryt...esprojects.htm

Kind regards,

Michelles Designs
at Secrets of Machine Embroidery