Old May 10th 10, 06:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Default Why can't I finish anything?

You're not alone. This week-end I finally got around to hemming 3 pair of
slacks that have been on a hanger, just waiting to be hemmed, for over 3
years. It'll get done eventually!!
Gen

"Sunny" wrote in message
I am in this weird funk and I can't finish anything. It feels awful.
I've got three projects sitting, ready to be bound (they're little
things, nothing to be excited about) and I can't finish them.

I did make quickie curtains for my bedroom yesterday. Really easy --
just turned hems all around and a curtain pocket at the top. But I
have been trying to get curtains for one of the bathrooms finished for
three weeks and can't. So it's not just quilty things. I mean, it's
sitting here finished except for a quick hem job and then out of my
way, but..... The septic project is over and life should be back to
normal. My dishes are all clean, sink is empty, laundry done and dog
fed. So why can't I finish anything?

Okay, I'm going to force myself to finish this curtain if it kills me.
I promise, DH or DS will post and let you know if that happens. But
I've never, ever heard of death by hem before.

Sunny
looking for insight