Old February 26th 10, 12:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA[_3_]

Default knitting in green , knitting with Multi multi colors knitting for fun

"mirjam" wrote in message
Yesterday a woman asked me in which colors i like to knit and if i am
not tired of it ?
i told her i am just now knitting a vest in green , a shrug with multi
multi colors , a hat with varigated green and something reddish ,,,,
and that i have FUN ,,,,,
Oh she said i didn`t realize one could knit more than one item at a
time !!!
mirjam

LOL, she has never been in my house either. There is one project for taking
with, one for watching TV and that requires undivided attention. Then there
is the "to finish" pile, we won't even talk about it.

DA