Old October 6th 07, 09:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

"Jan" wrote in message
Go to http://www.interweave.com/knit/speci...ts_preview.asp to
preview the projects in it.

Very pretty stuff, thank you for sharing, Jan. Gotta ask though... did the
picture of the Twilight Lace Wrap strike you as looking odd when you first
glanced at it? Once my eyes adjusted to it, I can see that it is a very
pretty wrap... but for the first couple of seconds I thought... why is that
woman wearing something that looks like a HUGE nun's habit? LOL It
wouldn't have looked like that if the photographer had sat the model
somewhere where there was something darker behind her rather than the open
space in the archway. ;o) I do love that Cathedral Afghan though, it is
gorgeous as are a lot of the other projects.

*hugs*
Gemini