Old January 23rd 04, 02:37 PM
Ziggy

Given the messing around and the price to recover this glass as usable
smaller pieces it is cheaper to drop it on a piece of concrete and buy new
glass. However you could have it annealed, recut and retempered, but again
the energy balance does not work out, recycle it and buy some new glass if
you need it..
"Raff & Rebeca" wrote in message
Excuse my ignorance, but I was wondering how (if it's possible) to cut
tempered glass.? i have a number of old equipment cabinet doors which

would
be nice to re-use however they are very large approx 2000 mm x 500 mm and
about 5mm thick. It seems a pity to throw them away.