Old January 3rd 12, 07:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Belinda Alene

Default Newbie

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:46:22 -0800, Peter W. Rowe

wrote:

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:42:04 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry Me mf{.macn@ydayo,

(Dvorak) wrote:

You could always post political rants. It's the season for it.

Kinda would fly in the face of the whole moderation thing, if the moderator

starts inviting and engaging in off topic discussions...

Besides. I'm tuckered out at the moment. Maybe in January.

Happy holidays, Doc. (everyone else too, if there IS anyone else here)

Peter

I am here from time to time. I just am not seeing much in the way of useful

information.

Basically I am a bead stringer with an interest in polyclay use for necklace

pendants and earrings.