Old December 4th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Default And time for

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

What are you reading?

Maureen is eagerly looking forwards to reading Bernard Cornwell's
latest book "Azincourt". She ordered it from the local library fully
expecting to be put on a long waiting list but was delighted when the
mobile library arrived on its monthly visit and the book was there for
her

Am I the only one around here who actually buys books?? I see lots of
people who spend $$$$$$$$$ on needlework supplies, but very few who
spend money on books.

Just the impression I get from reading here.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

That's what libraries are for - a wide variety of books on a wide
variety of topics. The authors receive royalties based upon how many
times their book is issued to a reader.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK