Old October 24th 03, 08:45 PM
Kathy Applebaum

I'm a big fan of Kona Cotton, and was really disappointed when my wholesaler
stopped carrying it. (But you can buy it from Dharma Trading if you can't
find it locally.)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

wrote in message
.net...
I remember the review of different black fabrics not so long ago. I have
a red and white repro quilt coming up in the future and I would like to
get a good quality white fabric for it. I would be willing to buy a whole
bolt. I know that I would end up using it. Not looking for an optical
white; just regular white better than the muslin that is falling apart on
the original quilt.

Other news, I have started a new job and I will be out of town for two
months during training. I won't be posting as much, but hopefully will be
able to read the NG a little on my DH's laptop. I will have email
working. I will be in the No. Virginia area (Dulles/ Sterling). The
company is putting me in an efficiency type hotel. I am packing my WIPs
and my sewing machine to use during "down time."

TIA and happy stitching,

Julie
Richmond, VA