Old October 17th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kellie J Berger

Default OT word of the day

lol The kids were trying to figure out what Hanah should be for
Halloween... And well of course Hannah Montana came up, given her name and
their ages... So that was the only wig we had available. The dog was not
amused by the ensuing photo session. But we were!

I love that pic.

and I think she is gonna be a clown. If i can get around to making her a
jester collar.
--
Kellie J. Berger
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Dreamweaver" wrote in message
Kellie!!!! That photo needed a PIMP warning!!!!! Now get over here and do
my laundry!!!! BG

What a living doll that one is!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh,
Dreamweaver, with a lap full of sleeping Yorkie and a laptop!

"Kellie J Berger" wrote in message
i think the machine would look like my QI Hanah... who smooths just about
everything (especially cloth and wood and plastic) with a great big wide
tongue kiss. Leaving them all smooth with glossy slobbery shine. well at
least the ones she doesn't chew up are smooth...

http://kjbeanne.files.wordpress.com/...eek-3-025s.jpg Hanah
going incognito...
--
Kellie J. Berger
"Sunny" wrote in message
I love it! Keep on kicking out those great textile words..... or any
great words. I'm huge on entertainment, play and fun right now. And
I'm trying to figure out what a machine would look like that would
calender wool. Is that how the word is used? as a verb??? I love it.

Sunny