Old November 23rd 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

Default Need a source of Custom Bevels

On Nov 23, 8:42*am, "
wrote:
I am working on a stained glass project, custom size for a door
panel. *I am in need of a set of mitered corners. *I am looking to
find a set of 1x2 mitered corners or a place where I can order a
custom clear glass bevel * 1x3 3/8 in size. *I have checked the sites
returned by Google and am not having much luck. * Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

You'll probably be better off buying a set of 1 x 4 mitered corners
and have them cut to the 2" and have the ends beveled. Not sure what
you mean about the 1x3's with a 3/8. 3/8 what...bevel or thickness?
And you might let the rest of us know where you're at in this
world...better to refer you to someone that might be close.